Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Me & My Thoughts

Hi all,
This is the first time i am blogging, i know that is surprising me being an IT engineer.
Din know what to write in my first blog, was confused, so decided ,would write whatever comes to my mind.

Once when i was laid back on my cot, after returning from the office, a thought flew through my mind. Well frankly speaking this has happened not once, but almost everday.

I feel that why the heel i have grown up ?
You know what that when i was young about 13-14 years of age, my parents used to beat me up for anything wrong i would have done. For e.g once i had my exams and i went out to play at 4:30 in the evening and cam back at 8:00, and that too without informing my parents :)

Now u can guess in what shape i would have been after committing this sin.
I wept for the whole night, and ultimately i found the reason for not studying and screwing up my exam.
At that point of time i wished that if i could immediately grow up to an age of 23-24 years. Nobody would scold me, nobody would ever beat me.

Now a few days back, i was riding my bike and went into an auto on the road, i heard hell lot of abusing words, that point of time i wished i was a small child, at least only my parents would have scolded me :)

Well getting back on track. Growing up old is really bad.
I remember a dialogue from Spiderman, " With great power, you get great responsibilities." So when you grow up you might get powerful, both emotionally as well as physically, but the responsibilities also start to haunt you. And i swear that responsbilities are much more difficult to fulfill than to get a beating by the parents.

I am 23 at present, and soon would complete my MBA. I am on the brink of stepping into a new role in life, a person who cannot be carefree, a person who will be responsible to his company, his job , his parents, his wife and also his country. I will have to ensure that i wear nice clothes, no more shabby looks, will have to shave almost daily ( worst thing i would do!!)

Though i want to enojoy my life at this point of time, but future is haunting me, and is asking me to work harder, so that i can make him better.
Where the hell is that life, where the only tension was Homework. Everything else was taken care by somebody else.
Where are the days when i used to play cricket and soccer for 3 hours daily and nearly 6 hrs won sundays. I want that time back in my life. I want to relive those moments, i dont wanna grow up.

But i know that is not possible, so am just trying to accept the reality.
People say that old age i also a reflection of childhood, beacuse then you are free from responsinilities, and that is the time when others become responsible to you.
But why the hell when evrything is same ,
an aged is weak -a child is weak.
an aged doesnt have teeth- a new born also doesnt have teeth
an aged cant walk- a newborn cannot walk.

Well most of the things are similar, then why are aged people not treated the same way as young ones.
When i think about this i remeber the saying :"Ugte suraj ko sab salaam karte hain"
May be they are the setting sun, but remember that it was the same sun which gave you light for th day, and for the case of parents, they govae you light for your whole life.

SO PEOPLE PLEASE CARE FOR YOURLSEF, ADN YOUR PARENTS.
LIVE LIFE KINGSIZE!!!!

1 comment: