Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kya hai zindagi ?????

Whats life ???? now how the hell did i even dare to choose this as my topic. Frankly speaking even i dun know, but just wanted to try to pen it down ( i mean type it down ) what i think of it.

It all started when i dint even know that it has started. Isn't it strange that you keep thinking about something whose neither the end nor the beginning is known to you. may be thats why its life because you never know what it is.
Lets get back, because i think i have confused you as much as i am confused at present.

Let me try to give at least this writing some shape, no matter i can give the same to life or not :)

When i was young, had always wished to grow older, so that i could ride bikes, drive cars, nobody would scold me, i would be my own master and so may more....
I still remember the good old days when i used to sit on my dad's scooter (legs not even reaching the foot rest !!) and making sound vrrrrrrroooooooooooooooom vvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooommmmmm, and used to wish when i'll grow old i'll drive a similar one, with actual sound.
Now that i have grown older, i have bike perhaps better than a scooter (not sure :) but i dont wanna ride it, i want somebody to do that for me.

Life was so much fun, had a great schedule:
-> Wake up at 7:00 a.m
-> Have breakfast and milk
->Mom asking me to finish my lunch, otherwise not even try to even step into the home.
-> Waiting for the rickshaw at the main gate.
-> Mom getting me the water bottle, which i always used to forget at home as well as school :)
-> Go to school, have fun with friends, sometimes sharing tiffins, sometimes not, sometimes not even opening them, because i was busy playing on FISALPATTI.
-> At the end of the school, while coming back home, having a 5 rs. ice cream on the way ( best way to utilize my savings ), and yeah if i dint have my lunch, i made it a point to throw it on my way back home.
-> Have Lunch at home, then a nice calm sleep (not very usual these days )
-> Wake up because it was playtime.
-> Fighting with friends, cheating because you got out on first ball, and saying it was a try ball.
->Come back to home, have some milk, and then study a bit ( i literally mean a bit )
-> Again have a nice sleep, and that too of 9 hrs.

Oh good old days!!!!!
I miss them so much.

Life is altogether different now, just take out sometime to ponder, how many things you used to do when you were young you still follow.
Hardly any, i bet!!!!!

But there are things which are more beautiful in this part of life, lemme think..........
I cant, may be you can...............The only thing i can get is that i dont get scolded by anybody now, except my boss :)
But i think it was better to be scolded by parents than the boss.

If this is the cost one needs to pay to grow old, i dont want to, i wanna be the same child again, always protected by parents. Having a cup of ice cream once in a week, that too with my parents permission.

I am ready to accept all your conditions, just take me back in time.
I wanna be same old Aseem as i used to be !!!!

One message i want to give you is - why not lets live this life again as a child, be happy always, never be tensed about anything, enjoy everybit of it. If we can do that, that would be the best life.

At the end i still cant say,
"Yeh hai zindagi "

aur abhi bhi yahi kahoonga " Kya hai zindagi ???"

-Aseem


1 comment:

  1. Amazingly put Aseem.. i wish v cud go bak in time and relive those days...But as they say one has to Move On..:) so just enjoy the present..:) u may even miss these days in ur old age..:P :)

    ReplyDelete